The Beechcraft® King Air® 350i surpasses its predecessor’s high-caliber performance with more payload capability and range, a quieter interior with standard Wi-Fi, and Pro Line Fusion™ avionics with full touch-screen simplicity. The King Air is the world’s most popular business turboprop aircraft – a title never simply granted, but earned again and again with continuous enhancement over five decades. The King Air 350i. True to its legacy of innovation.
Timeless, distinctive saddle tan with rich wood tones inspired by elite auto sports.
- Rockwell Collins Pro Line Fusion Avionics Suite
- Three 14 inch touchscreen displays
- Synthetic Vision
- Graphical Flight Planning
- Integrated Charts and Maps
- Engine Indicating and Crew Alerting System (EICAS)
- Dual Flight Management System (FMS)
- Weather Radar System (WXR)
- Terrain Awareness and Warning System (TAWS+)
- Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance (TCAS II)
- Automatic Flight Guidance System (AFGS)
- Dual Navigation and Communication Radios