There are several reasons single-engine pilots add multi-engine certifications to their licenses, and each reason generally lands in the “more” category: more speed, more room, more payload or more performance.
That’s how two pilots ended up each owning their twin-engine aircraft. Don Deubler, an Illinois business owner, and Shailesh Kotwal, a Toronto banker, both wanted airplanes that were big enough for their families and fast enough to get them where they wanted to be when they wanted to be there.
The Baron G58 is complete with comforts you’d expect from an inviting retreat. The 137-cubic-foot cabin features four seats in a club configuration, complete with lumbar support and headrests. The cabin is configurable to fit your needs for legroom, large baggage or cargo.
The Baron G58 comes standard with a fully integrated Garmin® G1000® electronic flight display system. This state-of-the-art technology reduces pilot workload and greatly improves situational awareness to ensure you always fly with confidence.
- Primary Flight Display – GDU 1040
- Multi-Function Display – GDU 1045
- GFC 700 three-axis autopilot
- Dual WAAS GPS Receivers with LPV Approach Capability
- TAWS-B – Integrated Class-B Terrain Awareness and Warning System
- TAS – GTS 820 Traffic Advisory System
- Radar – GWX 68 digital 4 color weather radar
- XM Receiver – GDL 69A (North America Only)
- Garmin SafeTaxi (US Only) and Garmin FliteCharts
- Mode “S” Transponder with Flight ID