As comfortable as your home office. As efficient as your staff. The global 5000 aircraft truly has it all, because being on your way should never get in your way.
The fastest in-flight internet connectivity worldwide*
Ka-band technology will keep you connected at all times.
Forget you’re flying
Our advanced wing design provides you with a smooth, restful flight.
Expand your personal space
Almost a foot (30 cm) wider than the nearest competitor, this cabin delivers maximum comfort.
What you need, when you need it
Safely access your personal items from the luggage compartment throughout the flight.
Fresh air and more
Get 100% fresh air and adjust the cabin’s temperature faster to always feel refreshed.
Productive for everyone
From cockpit to galley, the best place for a crew to work in the sky.
100% fresh air is always available, and with an air management system which can faster regulate the cabin’s temperature, you will always feel refreshed. Additionally, optimized cabin pressurization provides a low altitude environment, helping you feel more energized.
The aft stateroom adds a sense of tranquility with its large windows infusing the luxurious space with light. The stateroom full-berthing divan, spacious wardrobe, independent temperature control, and lavatory area unit offer you maximum comfort.
A Entry area
- Forward lavatory (vacuum sanitation system)
- Galley and galley annex
B Forward cabin
- Forward cabin bulkhead with sliding door to close off cabin from entry area
- 4 single executive seats with lumbar control, full recline, and swivel capability
- 2 bi-fold tables 27-in x 27-in (69 cm x 69 cm)
- 24-in bulkhead HD monitor (61cm)
C Mid Cabin
- Conference grouping – 2 double seats (lumbar control, full recline, and swivel inboard seat)
- Height adjustable conference table
- Credenza with low cabinet for entertainment equipment and storage
D AFT Cabin
- 3-place divan
- 2 single executive seats with lumbar control, full recline, and swivel capability
- 1 bi-fold table 27-in x 27-in (69 cm x 69 cm)
- 24-in bulkhead HD monitor (61cm)
E AFT Lavatory / Storage Area
- Vacuum sanitation system
- Vanity/storage cabinet
- Wardrobe compartment
- Storage compartment
- Removable hang-up bar
- Fold down shelves
The Global 5000 aircraft maintains an astonishing range when taking off from wet and short runways. With its powerful engines, oversized carbon brakes and advanced wing design, rainy conditions won’t keep you from getting to your destination.
Passengers: 13 (standard configuration)
- Rolls-Royce Deutschland BR710A2-20 turbofans
- Thrust: 14,750 lbf (65.6kN)
- Flat rated to ISA + 20°C
- Bombardier Vision flight deck
- Four Large Active Matrix Liquid Crystal Display Screens
- Head-Up Display System, Enhanced Vision System and Synthetic Vision System
- Graphical Flight Planning
- Weather Radar with enhanced functionality
- Latest Performance Based Navigation:
- Wide Area Augmentation System
- LPV Approach
- RNAV, En-route RNP & RNP AR Approaches
- Controller Pilot Data Link Communication
- Onboard Maintenance System
- Datalink, High Speed SATCOM
- Ka-band high speed internet connectivity (available)
Source: Bombardier Business Aircraft
Source: ullakko on DeviantArt
Iconic Image Of The Legendary Chuck Berry (1958)
Just Planes filmed Dublin Airport including all the airlines operating here with some great runway action. Here some Aer Lingus aircraft on takeoff and landing. For the full 3hr film http://www.justplanes.com/dublin.html